Monday, November 5, 2012

Pocket Monster: Charmeleon

Back in August I shared with you my redesign of the Pokémon, Charmander. Well, it looks like he has had some time to evolve and level up, because I have for you today the next stage of that little guys life cycle, the Charmeleon...

Charmeleon redesign
© 2012 Christopher Burdett

Look out world, this little guy is now a biped, next thing you know he will be growing wings. Another fun piece for fun, experimentation, and practice. Not sure how long it will take for this little guy to fully mature to his final stage, but be sure to know that when he does you will see it here on the blog! RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, I should have another post for you on Wednesday before I journey to Altoona and Illuxcon V starts! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment: