Monday, October 5, 2009

Shadowrun 4th Edition: Running Wild

I found out late Friday and confirmed over the weekend that in fact a book I worked on back in May is finally out. The book apparently hit shelves September 25th and I some how missed it until now.

Shadowrun 4th Edition: Running Wild is a new collection of creatures, critters, and all thing monstrous for the Shadowrun RPG Universe. I did 3 pieces for the book, one of which marks my first dragon to actually make it through to production. Which is pretty cool.

© 2009 Catalyst Game Labs
The great Feather Serpent (dragon) Hualpa holding court in the ruin of a city in the Amazon.

© 2009 Catalyst Game Labs
A subterranean environment with the Dour, Rockworm, Troglodyte and Wild Minotaur.

© 2009 Catalyst Game Labs
A wetland environment with a Afanc, Behemoth, Stymphalian, Shambler and Ghede Fly.

I should have several more new projects launching this month, so make sure you stop back by to see how they turned out!

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment