Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blob with Body Custom by Byleui

He has gone and done it again! Over the weekend I received a message from poster and blog follower Byleui, also know to the world as David Thies. David has completed another great custom miniature based on my unused designs for Dreamblade. This time around he choose the "Blob with Body" to work his magic on.

Here is my turnaround for comparison

Here is David's work in all its' glory!

Here are some thoughts about the miniature that David shared on Flickr:

"Body is derived from Nosferatix, but since she doesn't have a neck, I decided to use Doomball as the donor for a head transplant.

Once I had the Body, the rest was easy. The "Blob" is Liquid Nails Clear Seal sealant."

Great work David! As always, can't wait to see what you come up with next. If you missed David's first custom you can find it HERE. To see more of David's other custom work you can check out pics over on Flickr. Until next time...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment