Friday, October 2, 2009

October hiatus... sort of

I wanted to give a heads up that my posts will be a little thin for October. I am heavily booked on work and I will need every second of every day to make sure I stay on top of work. I will get it all done, there is not an alternative, I just need to cut back on things to make sure I don't put myself in a bad spot.

Fear not though, I have some projects that should be launching this month and I will make sure to let everyone know as things develop. I will post when I can but do not count on 3 posts a week until November. This will be an interesting experiment to see what happens to my traffic once I am not posting 3 times a week. Until then...

* ANY ART DIRECTORS I AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH SHOULD NOT FEEL WORRIED OR ALARMED. I AM ON TOP OF AND MOVING FORWARD WITH EVERYTHING NICELY. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up I will not be posting a lot this month.*

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment