Friday, June 19, 2009

ArtOrder - Biker Gang

If you missed it, last weeks concepts are up at Artorder as well as the next two assignments. Here is my concept for this week...


The assignment for this week was to take one of the featured Dungeons and Dragon races and deck them out in full biker gear and give them something to ride. I think it speaks for itself. Only thing I will add is that for some reason I really needed to put a cowboy hat on a Dragonborn... not sure what that says about me. (?)

Don't forget to visit ArtOrder every Tuesday to vote for your favorite artist by leaving their name in the comment field of the Concept Tuesday post! A vote for me is a vote for the future!

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments:

  1. That is freakin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris, this is so funny, i can't stop laugh ahahah
    10/10
    M

    ReplyDelete