Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My other work

When I answer people's questions about my job with, "I make monsters", I sometimes get some blank stares. I have to then follow up with, "I make monsters and I do a lot of instructional animations". When that does not work I ask if they ever watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the conversation can continue. My instructional animations are pretty straight forward. They are targeted to the operators of Child Care Homes and Facilities and cover topics and idea relevant to those setting.


Looks like a nice place for an afternoon

I have recently begun a new course and this one looks like it will allow me to have some real fun. The new course involves disaster preparedness and fire safety. I just hope I don't push the boundaries to much... only one way to find out though.

What would you do if an estranged spouse shots an
employee on the playground in front of children?

FLEE! FLEE FOR YOUR VERY LIVES!

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment:

  1. I think it's time we bring you on as a writer as well...

    ReplyDelete