Friday, August 11, 2017

Slipping Through the Cracks - MtG Festering Mummy - Tonal study

With all the complexities of life sometime work slips through the cracks. Case in point, the tonal study that I did for the Festering Mummy from the Magic the Gathering expansion, Amonkhet. Somehow it never made it up here on the blog. Poor overlooked tonal study... Oversight corrected! 

This piece, and MANY others, will be with me at Gen Con 50 next week in Indianapolis! Come see me at Artist Alley table 27 on August 17-20. Be one of the first to the opportunity to give this piece a forever home!

Festering Mummy - Tonal study
Magic the Gathering - Amonkhet
17 x 14 -Pencil on paper 
SOLD
© 2017 Wizards of the Coast

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment