Monday, July 22, 2013

What's in the box?! 2013 Edition...

Looks like John Doe is up to his old tricks again and sent me a strange box that no doubt contains the head of a loved one... OR it might be something totally different and not creepy like in years past...  as in 2012, 2011, and 2010. With Gen Con only a few weeks away I have a good guess at what this box could contain...

The unsuspecting cardboard box... what mysteries do you contain to tantalize or haunt us?

It is not a head at all... but a mighty stack of books!

HOLY CRAP! creatura libri 4, AND there is a DRAGON on the cover... I am a marketing GENIUS!

Just look at all those monsters! Page after page of monsters!

32 new pages that are just crammed full of monsters! RAWR!

creatura libri 4 will be available for purchase starting at Gen Con in August followed by Illuxcon in September, after that, remaining copies will be available to the general public. If you missed any of my previous sketchbooks I will have copies of creatura libri, creatura libri 2, and creatura libri 3 available at Gen Con as well. Please be aware that supplies will be limited for the first two books. As before, creatura libri 4 has space in the front so that I can personalize it with an original drawing if you so choose.

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris, what are you planning on selling them for, I might like to pick one up at Illuxcon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All my sketchbooks are $15 each and $20 with sketches in them. I do a deal at cons if people buy more then one book and get sketches in them they only pay the additional sketch fee once.

      Delete