Thursday, July 18, 2013

A preview of things to come!

We interrupt this Thursday with a special blog post...

This never happens, but I have a chance to show you what I am working on RIGHT NOW for an upcoming article of Dragon Magazine!  Looks like the folks over at WotC were so happy with my sketch of a Neogi that Steve Winter (Producer of Dragon and Dungeon online, writer, game designer, and owlbear wrangler) tweeted the drawing yesterday. Which means I can now share it with you! The Neogi is riding an UMBER HULK!

Neogi
© 2013 Wizards of the Coast

Having a piece approved is always nice... and the goal of every painting, but having production share the drawing of the not yet completed painting is a compliment on another level altogether. Thanks to Steve and Kate, really happy to hear that you all are digging this piece! No pressure on me now to make sure I do a really good job on the painting!

There will be more on this in the fullness of time... later in the year.

That's all for a unexpected Thursday blog post, see you back here tomorrow for some more RAWRS! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment