Friday, March 4, 2011

New Meeting Notes

Running kind of slow and running kind of late today. I have for the blog today some notes from some recent meetings I have had. As always, before you pass judgment, this is how I take notes in meetings and you should not think I am not paying attention. Active hands means active brain... or something... anyway, on with the monsters...

I for one welcome our new tentacled overlord...
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

He has his eye on you...
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

Make sure you always check the ceiling in your perception checks!
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

New friends.
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

SCUTTLE SCUTTLE SCUTTLE SCUTTLE SCUTTLE
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

That is all or for another exciting week on the blog! See you next week. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment:

  1. These are real fun monsters. I too would submit and welcome the tentacled overlord for fear of being eaten. :)

    ReplyDelete