Friday, August 21, 2026

The Return of the Beasts - Beastly Caster

Continuing to look back as I work forward. At one point, I had the time and the energy to do practice drawings, studies, and simply draw for the fun of it. These days I nearly exclusively draw with an intended goal. But fourteen years ago, it was quite different. At the time, I was completing a series of Beastly characters. I was working with reference to build my skill sets, and in the end I made a lot of weird animal warriors. This is a something or another casting a spell.

Beastly Caster
9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
© 2012/2026 Christopher Burdett

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then..

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment