I am back from an amazing and exhausting Gen Con. The remaining Gen Con exclusive final Magic the Gathering artist proofs with art are now available on my store. Still plenty to choose from and an opportunity to get one before they are gone. I just wish my images of the art looked as good as they do in person!
Here is a better look at the art on the cards. Again, I sure wish these images looked as good as the real thing. I am extremely happy with how all of these turned out!

THREE Shifting Shadow proofs remain!
Shifting Shadow, Rejected Thumbnail Shifting Shadow, and Charmander!
That is all for another exciting day on the blog. See you back here very soon! Until then...
For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com








No comments:
Post a Comment