Friday, March 29, 2024

Recent Magic the Gathering Artist Proof Art

Today, I have recent Magic the Gathering artist proofs that I added art to their backs. All available artist proofs and art options can be found on my store. I present a selection of art on the back of Magic the Gathering cards.

The Lathnu Sailback doesn't recieve the love I think it ought to, so it is nice to get a request for this one.

The Stinging Lionfish is becoming popular as I have had to create many of these lately.
My fish cards do seem to be evergreen favorties.

That's all for another exciting Friday on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then...  

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment