Thursday, March 7, 2024

Convention Gudul Lurker with Color Art Available!

*UPDATE* - This piece has sold. Thank you!

As mentioned last month, I created color art on the back of several Magic the Gathering artist proofs for a convention. I can not make color pieces at cons, only black and white, so this was a test run to see how they are received. As I only have one remaining of these artist proofs after the con, I would say they were received very well, and I will bring these with me moving forward to all conventions. That said, I wanted to make the artist proof that didn't sell available on my store. For those interested, the Gudul Lurker with color art is now on my store!

Gudul Lurker color art on the back of a Gudul Lurker card.

There were others, but now there is only one... for now.

That's all for another exciting surprise Thursday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...
 
For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment