Monday, October 16, 2023

IX This Week! *Update*

 See you at the weekend Showcase Friday & Saturday nights 8-12!

IX is this week, and I am thrilled to be returning, but some things have changed. I will be arriving later to the event than we originally planned. My day career has an event happening this week as well, and we are debuting a project we have been working on for about two years. Obviously, I need to be there for the team and to represent the center in the work that we do. The long and the short of it is that instead of leaving for IX today, we are leaving on Wednesday. This has us arriving on Thursday instead of Tuesday. We will be missing out on a bit of the show, but I need to be in Orlando for the team. 

This does not change the fact that you can find me and The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia at the weekend Showcase. From 8 p.m. till midnight on Friday and Saturday nights, you will find me and a ton of other amazing artists at the Doubletree in Reading, PA. The Showcase is a blast, and it will be fun to return. I aim to be in the Showcase until the next book is completed, maybe, likely... I don't know. Depends on how fast I can work. 

Those attending, please do not have all the fun before we get there!  

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here after IX! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment