Wednesday, June 21, 2023

NEW ARTIST PROOFS! Blufferfish and Stinging Lionfish

I am thrilled to announce after many delays, I finally have my Blufferfish artist proofs, and they are on my store. As you might remember, the Blufferfish was another fishy friend I designed and painted for the Magic the Gathering set, Unfinity. In addition to the Blufferfish, I recieved my APs for the reprint of the Stinging Lionfish that appears in Jumpstart 2022. 

New Magic the Gathering Artist Proofs are NOW AVAILABLE!
Blufferfish (regular and foil) and Stinging Lionfish (Jumpstart 2022)

I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Blufferfish proofs, and they look so good in person. I can not wait to start putting drawings on their backs and sending them to their forever homes. 

Here is a look at all the final art for the above listed cards. You will also find links to their corresponding prints if that is something you are interested in. 

Blufferfish
Magic the Gathering - Unfinity
14 x 10.27 - Digital
ARTIST PROOFS available over on my web store!
Art Director - Dawn Murin
 © 2022 Wizards of the Coast
 
Stinging Lionfish
Magic the Gathering - Theros Beyond Death 
14 x 10.2 - Digital 
Art Director - Dawn Murin 
© 2020 Wizards of the Coast
 
All artist proofs are signed and numbered and can include an original drawing on the back. 
 
And for those interested in getting a drawing on the back of any artist proof, here are samples of what to expect.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment