Friday, April 8, 2022

Unspeakable Horror Miniature

Today, I have for you a miniature based on one of my illustrations. I designed and painted the Unspeakable Horror for Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft and have patiently waited for its miniature to be released. I didn't know if it would become a miniature, but with my recent track record of nearly all my pieces becoming minis, I knew it only had to be a matter of time. I didn't have to wait long, and the wait was richly rewarded. To start things off, here is my painting of Unspeakable Horror.

Unspeakable Horror
Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Kate Irwin
© 2021 Wizards of the Coast LLC

I am over the moon with how the Unspeakable Horror turned out. I thought the Carrion Stalker mini was great, but it is dwarfed in many ways, but this massive and ornate miniature. The miniatures released for D&D seem to get better and better as the years tick by. To be honest, I never imagined that such detailed and accurate minis would be coming out only months after the book with the art is published. My photos do not do it justice, but here is the miniature for the Unspeakable Horror.

 
The Unspeakable Horror miniature for all your Unspeakable Horror miniature needs

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then... 
 
For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment