Friday, April 29, 2022

Syrinscape Kraken Battle Sound Set

I have recently been finding a lot of my art through Facebook ads. Some of the art is being used without my permission (more about this maybe later), while others, like what I am sharing with you today, are using the work correctly - and that makes me happy. I recently came upon a series of ads from the good folks at Syrinscape showcasing all their really nifty sound sets and music scores that can be used to enhance your experience at the gaming table. These are so cool, and I would have loved to have had them when I had the time to play, but I can definitely appreciate them now. 

Beyond the remarkable aspect of what Syrinscape offers, I noticed since they are licensed partners with WotC, they were using official D&D art to promote their offerings. One, in particular, caught my eye.

RAWR! I'm a Kraken, and I offer you some sick music and sound effects!

I, of course, started clicking through links and options to see what my art was being used on. There is an entire selection of music and sound effects to make your battle with that mighty Kraken even more intense and exciting.

There are loads of details and information regarding all their options and products, and I encourage you to head over there to check it all out. There is even a link to a sample of what is in store for you once you try out what Syrinscape offers.

Kraken sample for all your Kraken needs!

Lastly, I will leave you with my full art of the Kraken that I did for the 5E Monster Manual. It feels like I just did it, but it is now over 8 years old. Time files when making monsters.

Kraken
5th Edition Monster Manual
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Daniel Gelon
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast LLC

That's all for anther exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment