Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Selected Recent Artist Proof Drawings - All the PORTENTS!

Today I have for you a selection of recent artist proofs that I added drawings to. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. This is another selection of the many recent artist proofs I have sent out. This time around, they are all for the card, Portent. I was at the end of my available artist proofs and made an announcement about them being almost sold out... and soon after that, they were. It is always a challenge to make something like a glowing glass sphere interesting in a black and white drawing on a back of a card. At some point along the line, I started having monster grabbing, biting, and coveting the Portent, which stuck for me.

All your Portent cards for all your Portent needs.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment