Monday, September 20, 2021

100 Days of Dungeons & Dragons

Starting today and running for 100 consecutive days, I will be sharing one piece of Dungeons & Dragons art that I produced since 2006 when I first began working on D&D. While I am kicking things off here on the blog, my daily posts will be happening on my various social media platforms. To see the daily D&D be sure to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or my Facebook Page. To start things off, I am going to the very beginning with the first piece of D&D art that I was ever commissioned to create, the redesign and miniature turnaround of the Dryad.

 
Dryad Miniature Turnaround
Pencil on multiple sheets of paper
© 2006 Wizards of the Coast LLC

When I started working on this piece, I thought I was giving the Dryad an update and reworking. I had no idea that 4th Edition was happening and that I was brought in to start updating monsters for this new edition of the game. It was a fun place to start for sure, and it has been a blast ever since.

Be sure to follow me on social media to see more D&D posts over the next 99 days!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment