Monday, July 26, 2021

Discounted Unclaimed Magic the Gathering Artist Proofs AVAILABLE!

Early in my convention days, with my first Magic the Gathering artist proofs, I would have a person interested in a card with a drawing pay when they returned to pick up their finished card. From time to time, the person never returned, and I was left with an AP with a drawing on the back and no home to go to. Eventually, I started requesting payment upfront, and cards were no longer left unclaimed at the end of a convention. It has been a while since I did an in-person convention, and as I begin to prep for events to start happening again, I have started digging through and sorting my convention materials. I came across these unclaimed cards, and I am now offering them 50% off to find a forever home. I even went back and did a little more work on the drawings to be more consistent with the quality I offer currently. If you have been wanted an AP with a drawing, this is the perfect opportunity to get one at a discount!

 
SOLD OUT

 
SOLD OUT
 
 
SOLD OUT

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment