Friday, July 9, 2021

Kickstarter Roundup - Walker

Today on the blog, I wanted to point out a Kickstarter project that launched this week that I think you all might be interested in. I am thrilled to share this Kickstarter with you because not only have I been fortunate enough to know the artist and to have followed his artistic journey over the years, but he is a great guy, and he makes really cool monsters. If you have not already checked it out, you should do so NOW!

 

Jacob Walker is no stranger to this blog, and I am always thrilled to share his new projects. Jacob loves the monsters of the Lovecraft mythos, and it is always exciting to see what he has been working on. This time around, he offers up a new coloring book featuring 25 new monsters for your madness-inducing coloring fun. Here is some information from the Kickstarter.

"Cthulhufhtagn!

Eldritch horror comes alive in this intricately illustrated coloring book of cosmic horror by artist Jacob Walker. Fans will find all the classics here, Cthulhu, Dagon, Nyarlathotep, The King in Yellow, and more as you visit R’lyeh, the Dreamlands, the Mountains of Madness and beyond. The elder gods, fiends and fanatics are depicted in 25 ghoulish images for your dread and delight. The book features single sided perforated pages printed on quality paper, good for pencils, inks, and marker."

There is more information, art, and many tiers to support this project on the campaign page. I hope you can take a moment to check it out and hopefully lend your support for Jacob's book!

This is just a glimpse of what is in store for the coloring book.
Be sure to head to the campaign page to learn more about this fantastic project!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment