Monday, July 19, 2021

Only THREE Remaining MtG Porent Artist Proofs!

UPDATE: SOLD OUT - But I have plenty of other MtG APs available!

I have had a recent increase in my Magic the Gathering Artist Proofs sales, and after double checking my inventory, I am now down to only THREE remaining Portent artist proofs. These final three artist proofs are only available with a drawing on the back. While I can not guarantee which number you will receive when you order, the last three are numbers 38, 41, and 49 or the 50 artist proofs sent to me. I have no idea if this card will ever be reprinted, so once these are gone, they are gone.

 
There were once fifty, now there are only three

The Portent has been my best seller in regards to the artist proofs and prints. Get yours before they are gone! Here is the full art for the Portent, as well as a link for those interested in prints.

Portent
Magic the Gathering - Commander 2018
12 x 8.7- Digital 
Art Director - Dawn Murin 

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment