Monday, May 3, 2021

Selected Recent Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have for you a selection of recent artist proofs that I added drawings to their backs. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. For transparency, I have increased my rates for drawings on artist proofs due to demand and the time spent working on them. This increase is likely overdue, but I held out raising the price as long as possible. Here is a selection of monster drawings.

A nautilus was requested on the back of a Stinging Lionfish, and it might be the vert first nautilus that I have ever drawn.
 
I was asked to incorporate The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Katsushika Hokusai on the back of an Ancient Carp. 

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment