Friday, April 30, 2021

Kickstarter Roundup - Hooker

Today on the blog, I wanted to point out a Kickstarter project that launched today that I think you all might be interested in. I am thrilled to share this Kickstarter with you because not only is this person a fantastic artist, but he is also a super cool guy and a good friend. If you have not already checked it out, you should do so NOW!

 

We have known Daniel for years, and he is a local artist that has made comics, mermaids, monsters, and more. On top of that, he is an all-around great guy, and I am always eager to support his projects, and I think you should too. Daniel has created a series of inclusive mermaid art for the last several years, and now he has created an entire mermaid game! I couldn't be more excited. 

"Mermaid Mayhem is an exciting card based adventure for ages 8 and up! Take your mermaid battle squad on a danger filled treasure hunt. Grow your party and punish your foes as you race to claim the most treasure."

There is more information, art, and many tiers to support this project on the campaign page. I hope you can take a moment to check it out and hopefully lend your support to make Daniel's game a reality!

Just a glimpse of what in instore, be sure to head to the campaign page to learn more about this awesome game!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment