Monday, April 12, 2021

Recent Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Bookplate Drawing

Remember when my book's Kickstarter began as a global pandemic decided upon us all just over a year ago? Yeah, those were fun times. Thanks to Jon Schindehette at ArtOrder, my book was published and released in the middle of the pandemic. That was only this past August, which feels closer to ten years ago. Out of the ashes of 2020, there are some things that I am really proud of, and The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia is one of them. I wanted to share with you another recent bookplate that I created for one of the 100 limited edition deluxe versions of my books. I had plans to draw all 100 in one go, but after the 55 required for the fulfillment of the Kickstarter, I needed a break, and I have been drawing as they sell. We are up to 65 (actually 66, I am keeping number 100) copies of the deluxe versions gone, and I may take the time soon to draw the remaining plates. That is a whole lot of talking to share a drawing, so here a recent Grand Bazaar bookplate.

Drawn, signed, stamped, labeled, and numbered!

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here next time! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment