Monday, July 13, 2020

Updates From the Grand Bazaar and Bookplates

Never for a moment believe that we have forgotten about the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia! For there is big news to share. I have received word that the books have landed and are at the port in New York. Big news, indeed! Once they are through customs, I will be notified regarding shipping and delivery. Everything appears to still be on schedule, and the books are almost here.

Regarding the remainder of my responsibilities with the first book and Kickstarter deliverables, I am hard at work on the bookplates. Fifty-five of the one hundred deluxe collector's editions sold through the Kickstarter, and I am nearing the finish line for those first plates. Each bookplate comes with an original drawing, the crest stamp or Ethra or the official mark of Shaper, my signature, and they are numbered. I will be numbering them as a block when they are all done. Once completed, they will be sent to ArtOrder, where they will be distributed with the books. Each drawing is different and unique. While there are a lot of Gray Wanderers and Smokestacks, there are also plenty of other beings from the Bazaar as well as specimen jars and artifacts. Here are some of the completed and stamped bookplates that will be going out into the world. I will be sharing more with you soon!

Monsters and constructs and beings, OH MY!

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment