Friday, July 24, 2020

Kickstarter Roundup - Alba, Colin (Creature Curation), and Black

Today on the blog, I wanted to point out some current Kickstarter projects that I think you all might be interested in. All feature fantastic art and products by remarkable people, and if you have not already checked them out, you should do so NOW!


First up is Elisabeth Alba's The Everyday Witch Oracle Coloring Book! Elisabeth is a fantastic artist, and we are lucky enough to own a couple of her originals. We have known her for years, and her work a prized addition to our collection. Her new project is a coloring book of witches in everyday settings looks brilliant, and we can not wait to get our hands on it. The pages in the book are perforated to make coloring easy, and there is a tier to support the campaign that allows you to get two books, one to color and one to keep pristine... or two to color! You can also get original art as well.


Next up is Brian Colin's (Creature Curation) RPG Squeeze Series 2 – Squishy Dungeon Crawl Critters! Brian is a mighty monster maker, and I love his work immensely. In addition to drawings, paintings, and sculptures, Brain and Creature Curation produce RPG products, pins, and other monster related products, including adorably cute squeeze monsters. This current Kickstarter is for the second series of features Eyegors, Gelatinous Cubes, and Mimics. There are standard versions, rare variants, and exclusive versions available through the campaign. There is a wide range of tiers to support, and there are unlocked stretch goals and add-ons to take advantage of. I can not wait to get my hands on some squeezy monsters!



Lastly is Steven Russell Black's Curious Adornments Enamel Pins! If you are unfamiliar with Steven's work, you are missing out. I have supported Steven's campaigns in the past to get my hands on his art books, and they are treasured in my collection. As an artist that prefers to draw, I LOVE Steven's drawings and pencil work. This particular campaign is for enamel pins based on his work. If you know me, you know I love enamel pins and try to get my hands on them whenever possible. This campaign started out with three available pins, and already a fourth has been unlocked. I am really looking forward to the tiger pin, but all will be prized in my collection. 

All three campaigns are funded, and either has stretch goals unlocked or will soon start unlocking them. Now is the time to support artists and get yourself some incredible art and objects!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment