Monday, July 20, 2020

More Grand Bazaar Bookplates!

As far as I am aware, the books are still making their way through customs. I am told that once they are through and ready to be shipped, I will be notified so that I can schedule the delivery window. That said, here are the remaining bookplates that will be going to those lucky enough to get one of the deluxe format sets of The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia. These were really fun to work on, and as I worked on them, I realized that I had the opportunity to flesh out some of the background beings and monsters from the large environment illustrations in the book. Once you get the book, you will be able to look back at these bookplates and may recognize some familiar faces from the crowds. There are still plenty of Gray Wanderers and Smokestacks in there too. If you missed the first batch of bookplates, you see them here. Here are the remaining bookplate drawings.

Monsters and constructs and beings, OH MY!

All the bookplates ready to be numbered.

Drawn, signed, stamped, labeled, and numbered!
The bookplates are ready to travel out into the world.

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment