Monday, May 18, 2020

Recent Artist Proof Drawings, Sketches, and More

Today I have for you a selection of recent artist proofs that I added sketches to as well as another sketchbook drawing. I have seen a recent increase in interest in artist proofs, which is nice. The big sale on my sketchbooks that include a free drawing in the books is keeping me busy as well. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store

This is a special order of a D&D Lizardman and the Gray Wanderer from The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia. If you are interesting is something like this that is more involved, please contact me beforehand for availability and pricing.

A couple of Portents and angry lizards.

Yet another salivating angry monster.

This is my favorite of another batch of sketchbooks that recently went into the mail.

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment