Friday, May 22, 2020

The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Update - Enamel Pins

*UPDATE! The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia is NOW AVAILABLE!* 

Earlier in the week, I received some exciting news from the good folks at ArtOrder. The production team working to make the enamel pins for the Kickstarter campaign sent photos of the pins off the production line. I can not be happier with what I am seeing. They have turned out beautifully, and I am so excited. As far as I am told, I should have samples in hand in a little over a week, which is also very exciting. After all the writing, drawing, editing, correcting, fixing, designing, campaigning, and everything else I have been doing for these many years that I have worked to make the Grand Bazaar a reality, strangely, feels like it is real. There are tangible artifacts from the Grand Bazaar now in the world - no turning back now.

The Crest of Ethra VanDalia

The symbol of the Construct Guild

Be sure to keep an eye out, for as we get closer to July, I am sure there will be more to share, and it will be here on the blog as soon as I can share it.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment