Tuesday, May 5, 2020

HUGE Sketchbook SALE!

HUGE SALE on all my sketchbooks!

I am clearing out ALL of my remaining stock on sketchbooks. To that end, they have all been marked down to a mere $10, AND they each come with a FREE original pencil drawing! That's right, for only $10 you can get a sketchbook with a free original drawing. I have three volumes remaining, and once they are gone, they are gone. Each book offers up a different selection of my work. Some of the books include my work on Star Wars, Dungeons & Dragons, or even Magic the Gathering, and they all include a nice selection of my personal monster work. Head over to my store to get all the details regarding each of my remaining sketchbooks.



 
That's all for another exciting Tuesday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment