Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Portent Artist Proof Sketch

Recently worked on another Magic the Gathering artist proof sketches. This time around it was on a Portent card, and since it was going to friends, I wanted to have some fun with it. They have already shown a great deal of enthusiasm for The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia, so I tried to tie it all together. I present to you Ethra acquiring the Portent sphere.

Recent Magic the Gathering artist proof sketch on a Portent card

Yet another quick post today. I continue to have a backlog of posts to put up, but my schedule has been rather busy, and it allows for only the briefest amounts of time for the blog - if any. Eventually, I will push out some beefier content. 

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment