Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Pensacon 2019 THIS WEEKEND!

I am THRILLED to be returning as a guest to Pensacon this coming weekend, February 22-24! I LOVE Pensacon, and I always have a fantastic time there. Not enough good things can be said about Pensacon, and I hope to see you there!
I will see you at Pensacon February 22-24, 2019!

The map for Pensacon is up, and you will be able to find me at table 20N on the third floor of the venue in the artist alley. There are a ton of fantastic artist appearing this year at Pensacon, and I will be tabling near several of them. It should be an excellent time with lots of yummy art for the eyes to take in.

Come find me at table 20N, I will be right next to Sam Flegal!

Lastly, I will be part of two events this year. The first will be a sit down with Brain Stillman and Sam Flegal to talk about making art for gaming and dealing with collectors and collecting art. It should be a fun chat and the first time I have had the opportunity to panel with Sam. This panel takes place at the opening of the show on Friday, so don't miss it. The second event will be the screening of the Eye of the Beholder on Saturday. There will be a Q&A after the screening, and since I will be the only artist in attendance that is in the film, I will be there with the filmmakers, Brian Stillman, Kelley Slagle, and Seth Polansky. I hope to see you at one or both of these events! 

Come see me talk about things!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here next week after Pensacon! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment