Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Scribbling Intensifies - Grand Bazaar WIP

My days continue to bu full and I am my environmental pieces for The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia continue to take shape. The one I am currently working on is really kicking my butt. Not really sure why, but it has been a tough one. There is a lot of detail in the dark areas and it has been a struggle to push and pull things so that it is not lost. Once the white render and cleanup goes in the piece will really take shape, but for now it is a sea of varying values of black on the tan paper. I had hoped to complete this one before leaving for Gen Con but that is seeming more an more like an impossibility, but you never know. I might be able to pull it off with some concentrated effort over the next week. Here are some process crops that you may have seen on social media and one image I have not show anywhere...

Just chill'n in my hole.

Still chill'n in my hole, I am just more rendered.

Always watchful and ready for a scrap or two.
Process images © 2018 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday (maybe). Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment