Monday, July 23, 2018

Gen Con Art Show Map & Drawing Sale UPDATE!

Gen Con is next week and I hope you are getting excited, I know I am! If you are attending it will be easier than ever to find me at the Gen Con Art Show. I am at table 7 which in along the outer edge of the art show and faces row 600. Can't ask for an easier spot to find in the show. After you come see me make sure to visit the rest of the art show because there are a TON of amazing artist attending this year. Here is a handy dandy map to give you an idea of where I am and how easy it is to find me...

Come see me at table 7 in the Gen Con Art Show!
Find row 600 and head to the art show!

DRAWING SALE UPDATE!

As I mentioned last week I am having a HUGE sale on all of my original drawings at Gen Con this year. All drawings with a red topped bag are 50% off! If that was not enough, all of the rest of my drawings (except for Magic the Gathering drawings) are now 20% off! That's right, all of my non Magic the Gathering drawings are 20-50% off at Gen Con this year. This includes Star Wars, Dungeons & Dragons, and so much more. There has not been a better time to pick up some of my original drawings.

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment