Monday, July 30, 2018

Gen Con Update - Artist Panel!

Gen Con 2018 is this week! August 2-5 will be the best four day in gaming and I hope to see you there! As a reminder, I am having a HUGE sale on my original drawings, specially marked drawings will be 50% off and all the rest of my drawings (except Magic the Gathering drawings) will be 20% off! Now is your chance to get your hands on some of my original art. But that's not all...

Gen Con is this week! Hope to see you at table 7 in the Art Show!

I will be part of a panel discussion about working as an artist in table top games this coming Thursday at 5:00 at Gen Con. I hope to see you in the Lucas Oil : Mtg Rm 12 where "Professional industry artists will discuss the art-making side of games: how we started, jobs we've had, fun & not-so-fun stories, & advice for aspiring artists". A HUGE thanks to Kezrek Laczin for inviting me to be a part of the panel. More information about the panel and how to get tickets are available on the Gen Con website.

https://www.gencon.com/events/139363
"Becoming a Tabletop Illustrator"
5pm in the Lucas Oil : Mtg Rm 12

I have a lot to do before the doors open on Thursday to mark the start of Gen Con 2018. If this year is half as great as last year it will be an amazing time. I hope to see you at table 7 in the Art Show!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here after Gen Con! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment