Monday, March 12, 2018

SagaBorn Core Rulebook

Last April I shared with you a piece that I did for the SagaBorn Core Rulebook, the wily Homunculus. While at Pensacon a couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of seeing Michael Bielaczyc, creator of SagaBorn and all around great guy, and he gave me my copy of the book. With everything going on I forgot that I had yet to get my copy, so it was a welcomed surprise! Before we go any further, here is how the final Homunculus turned out...

Homunculus
Sagaborn
14 x 11 - Ink on paper
Original - SOLD
© 2017 Christopher Burdett

I can not say enough good things about Michael and his work. I have been seeing a lot of excitement about SagaBorn and it is great to be a part of this project any way that I can. If you enjoy a solid RPG made by people who love gaming, then you should really check out SagaBorn. More content is coming so you can expect many more great additions to the SagaBorn universe in the near future. Here is the great cover for the Core Rulebook, which is where you can find my Homunculus...


I am always excited by folks creating their own worlds and making their own projects. This is one of the reasons I try to help Michael out as much as my schedule allows. ...that and he is a super great guy! Again, if you want to try out a great RPG and help support people making things they care about and love then you need to go check out the SagaBorn Core Rulebook! Finally, here is a image of the Homunculus from the book getting the royal treatment as it takes up a half of page...

Homunculus living large in the SagaBorn Core Rulebook... RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment