Monday, March 5, 2018

Ancient Carp - Magic the Gathering Playmats - NOW AVAILABLE!

I am thrilled to announce that my Ancient Carp painting from Magic the Gathering is now available as an official playmat! This has been in the works for awhile and everything is now completed and they are ready for purchase. I could not be happier with how they look and it is really exciting to see the finished product. I know MANY of you out there have asked about them, the wait is now over...


Thanks to a partnership with Original Magic Art these playmats can be yours! Each playmat comes signed by me so that you know it is official and special. I have looked at them all and I am thrilled with the quality of these mats. I hope they bring their future owners many victories.

Each Ancient Carp playmat comes signed!
(Mats did not photograph well in this image, see above for actual playmat appearance)

Again, head over to Original Magic Art to get your hands on one of these signed Ancient Carp playmats. You will not regret it! RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment