Wednesday, June 19, 2013

IMC Coverage... Delayed

I had planned for my coverage of the 2013 Illustration Master Class to begin today... but alas I am swamped and have my hands more then full. In the end the blog must take a back seat to work and deadlines... and just getting my life back in motion after being gone over a week. That spam folder ain't gonna empty itself! I will do my best to get the coverage going tomorrow, which should take us through the end of next week to cover all seven days of the IMC. In the meantime I will leave you with the monster I drew while traveling to the IMC last weekend...

Airport frog turtle... RAWR!
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here hopefully tomorrow! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

4 comments:

  1. So rad, love where the legs meet the pelvic area :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mike! That is what you get when your shell bits are under your skin parts... :)

      Delete
  2. He looks like he eats people. Nice tongue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would imagine he eats whatever or whoever he pleases :)

      Delete