Monday, April 2, 2012

Once more unto the breach...

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;

It's that time again... no, actually it has been this time since January. Everything and everyone is screaming for twice as much time as I have to give, and this extends well beyond just making monsters. I can't believe it is already April. If I am not careful I will close my eyes and when I open them again it will be time to pack and head to Amherst for the Illustration Master Class again... Oh, by the way, I will returning to the Illustration Master Class again this year, so expect full coverage of the big event! Anyway... I basically came to the blog today, and though I had plenty of content to choose from, none of it seemed right for today. So I figured I would give you a quick peak at the ups and downs that are going to arriving to the blog soon...

On the up side, April promises to be a big month for me, if all goes according to plan I should have a bunch of new work to share with you. I am really excited about this and in means a lot to me personally. More on this in the coming weeks! On the up and down side, I have been taking a lot of risks and trying new things this year. ...but those have not all gone as I would have hoped. I am still getting my thoughts together on all this, but I will be bringing you a post about this soon. It has taken over my thoughts as of late and I figured I better get them out. What does all this mean? No idea. Hopefully, in the end it will all make sense... and that is really the best we can hope for! More on all of this very soon and expect a more monster filled blog post on Wednesday!

You and me both, Doodle Monster!

 That is all for today, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Monster Master

    You've seen the current art order challenge I'm sure (http://ow.ly/a1RLo). I was wondering what advice you have for making a humanoid monster feel believable and not just that I'm bad at anatomy and proportion.

    if you have time, which sounds like you don't ;)

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Alonso! I have answered your question to the best of my abilities (I hope) in a post. You can see it here: http://christopherburdett.blogspot.com/2012/04/answering-humanoid-monsters-question.html

    If you have any addition questions or comments, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete