Friday, November 11, 2011

The Project That Never Was (Part 4)

Continuing my coverage today of a big project that I worked on back in 2008. The project died before it ever saw completion and the work I produced for it has remained sealed away every since. ...until NOW. Please keep in mind while I can now share my work I can not divulge any other details regarding the project. If you missed any of this series of posts, you can see them here: PART 1, PART 2, PART 3, PART 4, PART 5, PART 6, and PART 7.

In this fourth installment of turnarounds and I have for you the last variationsof the 'Devil Dude'. I produced the most variation and did the most work on 'Devil Dude', I guess he was a Jack of all trades and abilities. Before I say to much, bring on the monsters...

'Similar to the rest but slightly different Devil Dude' Turnaround
© 2008 Wizards of the Coast

'Super Beefy Armor Devil Dude - Now with ring hook action' Turnaround
© 2008 Wizards of the Coast

That is all for the 'Devil Dude'. I for you nothing but new and crazy monsters that I worked on for this project. Be patient, they will be along in the fullness of time...

That is all for another exciting week on the blog! See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment