Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bound for Illuxcon 4 & Meeting Notes

On my way to Illuxcon 4 today in Altoona, PA. I have a very early flight to kick things off and will arrive in Altoona early this afternoon. This will be my third visit to Altoona and Illuxcon and I am really looking forward to it. I hope to see a lot of friends, amazing art, and hopefully learn a thing or two. I will as always try my best to post each day recapping all of my misadventures. Because of this crazy day o travel that I have ahead of me, some meeting notes have stopped by to once again save the day.

As always, before you pass judgment, this is how I take notes in meetings and you should not think I am not paying attention. Active hands means active brain... or something... anyway, on with the monsters...

Oh, how original, I drew a monster…
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

Skeptical fish frog is skeptical…
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

See you in Altoona for Illuxcon 4! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment