Friday, October 1, 2010

Taking the Imposing Demon back - part 4

You might remember the posts concerning some really crappy drawings I did for the Imposing demon used on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. If you need a reminder you can see them HERE, HERE and HERE. I had a few more spare moments to finally rework the last version of the demon, without further delay, concept "D"...

Consider the Imposing Demon officially taken back!
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Another more successful drawing in my eyes though the judges are still out if this is a better version of the design. Now that the Imposing Demon has been taken back I am already looking at other deserving candidates from my time on Buffy and Angel. Maybe I will have something new along these lines in the near future.

That is all for this week on the blog. Be sure to stop back by next week, especially on Wednesday when I reveal my TeeFury shirt design! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment