Friday, May 21, 2010

Tomb of the Unknown Art #3

As I have mentioned once or twice before, I received permission to use several of my unreleased pieces for self promotion on my blog, website and in my portfolio (if I so choose). The catch is I can't talk about what project they were for or what they are. Today I have my third mystery piece. So, without any further delay I present... um... this turnaround...

© 2006 Wizards of the Coast LLC

When did this piece become four years old?!?! How time flies. Next you will be telling me that The Empire Strikes Back is 30 years old. Not much to say about this piece (or that I am allowed to say). Anyway... I imagined after you have cornered the kobolds and you were about to smite or capture they would scream out for "Tiny". This guy would come lumbering in to cause all sorts of havoc. Fun times.

That is all for another week. I have found myself busy with work again so my attentions will be pulled in several directions for the coming weeks. I will do my best to keep up the normal schedule. Also, the Highland expansion for Talisman is hitting the shelves as we speak. I have several pieces in the set and will be sharing them with you here as soon as I can! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment