Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The calm before the storm...

Or am I in the eye of the storm? Whichever it is I am briefly coming up for air today. I have a stack of work to get through in the coming weeks and I have a stack of work I am patiently sitting on that I am eager to share with you here. My brain is far too busy to figure out something to share with you today so this panda offered to come by and do the thinking for me. Unfortunately it is after all just a panda and can't come up with more then thoughts of bamboo...

© 2010 Christopher Burdett

See you back here on Friday. One way or another I will have something for you! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment