Friday, August 9, 2024

The Gathering is the Magic Clip: "Christopher Burdett - Stinging Lionfish"

At Gen Con 2022, I had an excellent opportunity to speak with the folks behind the upcoming documentary about Magic the Gathering, The Gathering is the Magic. It was a lot of fun and always a good time to talk about art, monsters, and more. Last month I did a follow up interview where I talked about my work on the game in greater detail as well as other topics. The first clip from the recent interview has been shared, which means I am now sharing it with you.

The Gathering is the Magic - A documentary about how Magic the Gathering brings people together, fosters friendship and inspires with art and storytelling.

In the recent interview I was asked to talk about each of my cards that I have created for Magic the Gathering. It was fun to reminisce about the art and monsters I created, the fan responce to them, and the behind the scene stories regarding the cards. The first clip to be shared was on the Stinging Lionfish. Enjoy the clip, and check out what else The Gathering is the Magic has been sharing!

The details regarding the Stinging Lionfish and making a normal creature a MAGIC creature.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment