Monday, August 12, 2024

Remaining MtG Artist Proofs from Gen Con and Infinity Con are NOW AVAILABLE!

I am pleased to share that all remaining Magic the Gathering Artist Proofs from recent conventions are now available! There is a mix of old favorites, first-time color art, and something for fun. If one of these is not to your liking, all of my other proofs are available, and you can have art of your choice added to their backs. All the details and more are on my store!

Here is a closer look and direct links to all currently available proofs. All but the Beholder have metallic gold signatures with black shadows; the Beholder is signed in only black. All the art is a mix of pencil, marker, ink, and acrylic, except for the Beholder, which is fully painted in acrylic.

SOLD

 
 That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment