Friday, December 9, 2022

Aartuk Elder Miniature

Today, I have for you a miniature based on one of my illustrations. I painted a pair of Aartuk for Spelljammer Adventures in Space. This is kind of a twofer, as the miniature is for the Aartuk Elder, but its pose is more in line with the Aartuk Warrior. Either way, it turned out great, and I am thrilled to see another miniature based on my work. To start things off, here are my paintings of the Aartuk.

Aartuk Elder
Spelljammer Adventures in Space
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Kate Irwin
© 2022 Wizards of the Coast LLC
 
Aartuk Warrior
Spelljammer Adventures in Space
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Kate Irwin
© 2022 Wizards of the Coast LLC

I do love a nice looking miniature, so I am really liking what the Aartuk Elder has going for it. This would be such a fun piece to put down on the gaming table for the players to interact with. Is it a friend or a foe? You better role well! I can't wait to see which of my illustrations is next to become a mini. In the meantime, here are some photos of the Aartuk Elder miniature.

The Aartuk Elder miniature for all your Aartuk Elder miniature needs. 
 
That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment