Monday, December 5, 2022

Magic: The Gathering in Miniature Show

I am thrilled to announce that I will be part of the Magic: The Gathering in Miniature Show, taking place at Nucleus Gallery in Alhambra, CA. From January 21, 2023- February 5, 2023, a collection of Magic the Gathering cards with drawings and paintings on their back will be on display. After that, for the following year, the cards will be available online through the gallery. There is a press release and a show page for the gallery that has all the information, previews, details, and artist list. I will have three pieces in the show, and one has already been previewed.

Beholder #3
Acrylic on a Magic the Gathering artist proof

I did a series of Beholder pieces for the show. One is in ink, one is in marker and ink, and the fully painted piece above. I will share the other two cards closer to the show. Check out the links to see more art, the artists participating, and everything related to this fantastic event. And if you are in the area, there is also an opening reception. Finally, a huge thanks to Donny Caltrider for inclusion in the show!

That's all for another exciting Monday. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment